Site Meter

Saturday, September 18, 2010

They passed!

I'm so relieved! All the studying from that stupid book paid off. It's not cheap either - £34 each just to do a computer based test. Still, it's done now. Next step - the dreaded forms. They're on the train, on their way home from Croydon at the moment - waste of a beautiful morning. Though Bobs did manage a run with me early this morning.


We went just over 10km, though we did stop a couple of times to take pictures. Such a beautiful day...

2 comments:

zunzun said...

Cool...they did look awfully cute studying together though. ;)

10k...that's like...almost 5 miles right...I can barely manage 3...totally jealous but I'm hanging in there...maybe in a few months I'll be brave and shoot for 4!

Annalise said...

5k is a smidge over 3 miles, so 10k is 6.2 miles. You will definitely be able to do it before too long, I thought I would never be able to go longer than 3 miles but a friend from work made me try, and I managed... though like I said, on yesterday's run we stopped a few times, which obviously made it a lot easier.